The JAY-BE® Advance Folding Bed perfectly combines modern materials with innovative design to offer comfort, durability, and convenience. The patent pending design makes the Advance more compact when folded, more sturdy and more comfortable than traditional folding beds. For ultimate comfort and full body support, the Advance Folding Bed comes with a breathable mattress which rests on the unique JAY-BE® J-TexTM sprung base system – making it suitable for regular use. J-TexTM is made from PVC coated woven polyester, a specially engineered technical fabric designed to be stretch resistant and offer long term durability.
Suspended using high-tension springs, the J-TexTM sprung base system is extremely strong and independently tested and proven to perform as well as regular permanent beds. For easy manoeuvrability, 360° castors allow you to simply glide this guest bed to where you need it, when you need it. All JAY-BE® folding beds are made in the UK and come with a FREE lifetime frame guarantee for your complete quality assurance.
All JAY-BE® folding beds are made in the UK and come with a FREE lifetime frame guarantee for your complete quality assurance.
- British made with a lifetime frame guarantee
- Patent pending folding mechanism for optimum space saving J-TexTM sprung base system for durability, support and comfort Breathable Air ow Fibre mattress
- Exceeds British and European safety standards
- 360° castors for easy manoeuvrability
- Durable powder coat paint finish
- Suitable for regular use
- Folded: W77cm (30.3in) x D23cm (9.1in) x H101cm (39.8in)
- Open: W77cm (30.3in) x L200cm (78.7in) x H29cm (11.4in)
- Bed weight: 16kg / 35lb
- Space under bed when open: 19cm (7.5in)
- Mattress dimensions: W68cm (26.8in) x L190cm (74.8in) x D7cm (2.8in)
For more detailed information please click here
Shipping: We deliver FREE within mainland UK on orders over £250. We deliver to UK and Scotland mainland addresses only. We regret that we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland, overseas addresses or the following postcodes: GY, JE, HS, PO30-PO41 (Isles of Wight), TR21-25 (Scilly Isles), IM1-9 (Isle of Man), BFPO, HS, IV, KW, ZE, KA27-28, PA20 - PA78, BT
Warranty: All the products on our website are subject to a one year Manufacturers Guarantee other than where stated differently. You are requested to check all products on delivery and any defects must be promptly reported to our Customer Service Team by telephone on 01252 543000 between 9am - 5pm Monday to Saturday.
Returns Policy: Please see our customer service area for details.