Period design influences are combined with modern fabrics and the latest fillings to create the JAY-BE® Classic Pocket Sprung Sofa Bed. Reflex foam seats and patented Micro Pocket Spring technology make the Classic a comfortable everyday sofa which turns into a luxurious bed in seconds. You can enjoy total comfort from your everyday sofa and your guest will sleep soundly thanks to the exclusive mattress boasting over 1600 individual pocket springs.
All JAY-BE® sofas are made in the UK and every detail is considered. As well as looking stylish and offering supreme comfort, JAY-BE® use premium fabrics which are produced in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, England. Huddersfield is respected worldwide for producing some of the finest fabrics available and specialist production techniques, combined with durable threads guarantee that a JAY-BE® sofa will not only look great but stand the test of time.
All JAY-BE® sofa beds are made in the UK and come with a FREE lifetime frame guarantee for your complete quality assurance.
- British made with a lifetime frame guarantee
- Sprung bed base for extra support and comfort
- Premium quality woven fabric in 20 colour options
- Luxury Reflex foam seat cushions
- Fibre wrapped seat fillings for extra cosiness
- Soft fibre filled back cushions
- Walnut finish feet
- Pocket Sprung mattress with over 1600 individual springs (Equivalent to 2000 in a 5ft Mattress)
- As Sofa: W173cm x D85cm x H95cm
- As Bed: W173cm x D225cm x H50cm (to top of mattress)
- Packed Size: 170 x 87 x 77cm (1.14m3) Weight: 66kg / 146lb
For detailed dimensions please refer to the provided sketch.
For more detailed information please click here
Shipping: We deliver FREE within mainland UK on orders over £250. We deliver to UK and Scotland mainland addresses only. We regret that we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland, overseas addresses or the following postcodes: GY, JE, HS, PO30-PO41 (Isles of Wight), TR21-25 (Scilly Isles), IM1-9 (Isle of Man), BFPO, HS, IV, KW, ZE, KA27-28, PA20 - PA78, BT
Warranty: All the products on our website are subject to a one year Manufacturers Guarantee other than where stated differently. You are requested to check all products on delivery and any defects must be promptly reported to our Customer Service Team by telephone on 01252 543000 between 9am - 5pm Monday to Saturday.
Returns Policy: Please see our customer service area for details.