Specifically designed for regular contract use, this robust JAY-BE® folding bed achieves higher British, European and North American safety standards than normal domestic beds. Built to last, the Crown is a reliable solution for Guest Houses, Hotels and other contract environments.
The J-TexTM base is made from PVC coated woven polyester, a specially engineered technical fabric designed to be stretch resistant and offer long term durability. Suspended using high-tension springs, the J-TexTM sprung base system is extremely strong and independently tested and proven to perform as well as regular permanent beds.
The Crown’s deep sprung mattress is tailored in a high-performance fabric and topped with wool comfort layers. Wool is a natural ‘smart’ fibre that continually responds to changes in local humidity. Its natural ability to absorb and release moisture helps to keep you and your mattress dry and your body temperature constant. This JAY-BE® guest bed also achieves higher British, European and North American safety standards than normal domestic beds making it suitable for the extra demands of contract use.
All JAY-BE® folding beds are made in the UK and come with a FREE lifetime frame guarantee for your complete quality assurance.
- British made with a lifetime frame guarantee
- Suitable for regular use
- J-TexTM Sprung base system for durability, support and comfort Full depth spring interior mattress
- Exceeds British, European and North American safety standards High performance mattress fabric
- Suitable for use in contract environments (e.g. Hotels)
- 30 Stone User weight
- Folded: W76cm (29.9in) x D53cm (20.9in) x H92cm (36.2in)
- Open: W76cm (29.9in) x L197cm (77.6in) x H42cm (16.5in) Height to top of headboard 70cm (27.6in)
- Bed weight: 30kg / 66lb
- Space under bed when open: 21cm (8.3in)
- Mattress dimensions: W76cm (29.9in) L190cm (74.8in) D18cm (7.1in)
For more detailed information please click here
Shipping: We deliver FREE within mainland UK on orders over £250. We deliver to UK and Scotland mainland addresses only. We regret that we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland, overseas addresses or the following postcodes: GY, JE, HS, PO30-PO41 (Isles of Wight), TR21-25 (Scilly Isles), IM1-9 (Isle of Man), BFPO, HS, IV, KW, ZE, KA27-28, PA20 - PA78, BT
Warranty: All the products on our website are subject to a one year Manufacturers Guarantee other than where stated differently. You are requested to check all products on delivery and any defects must be promptly reported to our Customer Service Team by telephone on 01252 543000 between 9am - 5pm Monday to Saturday.
Returns Policy: Please see our customer service area for details.