Created without compromise, the JAY-BE® J-Bed® folding bed brings together the most innovative technologies to create one of the most luxurious folding guest beds imaginable. Made using the nest materials, the anodised aluminium frame is lightweight and sits on premium 360° castors which allow the bed to be easily manoeuvred.
Precision injection moulded components compliment the stylish appearance. The exclusive J-Lok® folding mechanism enables effortless opening and closing of the bed, one side at a time. Resting on the sprung slatted base, the dual density mattress combines two layers of Air ow Fibre for optimum comfort. A higher density lower layer of fibre provides support, whilst a softer top layer offers extra comfort.
Unlike foam, the Air ow Fibre Mattress fillings have a unique open cell structure for ventilation. This allows the mattress breathe which helps to maintain body temperature during sleep for optimum comfort.
All JAY-BE® folding beds are made in the UK and come with a FREE lifetime frame guarantee for your complete quality assurance.
- British made with a lifetime frame guarantee
- Suitable for regular use
- FSC Certified sprung slatted base for adaptable support
- High performance mattress
- Lightweight anodised aluminium frame
- Exceeds British, European and North American safety standards Exclusive J-Lok® mechanism for easy opening and closing Suitable for use in contract environments (e.g. Hotels)
- Folded: W96cm (37.8in) x D38cm (15in) x H112cm (44.1in)
- Open: W96cm (37.8in) x L204cm (80.3in) x H38cm (15in) Height to top of headboard 40cm (15.7in)
- Bed weight: 27kg / 60lb
- Space under bed when open: 22cm (8.7in)
- Mattress dimensions: W88cm (34.6in) L199cm (78.3in) D10cm (3.9in)
For more detailed information please click here
Shipping: We deliver FREE within mainland UK on orders over £250. We deliver to UK and Scotland mainland addresses only. We regret that we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland, overseas addresses or the following postcodes: GY, JE, HS, PO30-PO41 (Isles of Wight), TR21-25 (Scilly Isles), IM1-9 (Isle of Man), BFPO, HS, IV, KW, ZE, KA27-28, PA20 - PA78, BT
Warranty: All the products on our website are subject to a one year Manufacturers Guarantee other than where stated differently. You are requested to check all products on delivery and any defects must be promptly reported to our Customer Service Team by telephone on 01252 543000 between 9am - 5pm Monday to Saturday.
Returns Policy: Please see our customer service area for details.