Memory Foam comfort for full body support, combined with durability and space saving convenience, the JAY-BE® Revolution Folding Bed brings together the best materials with innovative design. Resting on the unique JAY-BE® J-TexTM sprung base system, the Memory Foam mattress is made with high density rebound foam and viscoelastic memory foam for optimum pressure relieving comfort. Suitable for regular use. J-TexTM is made from PVC coated woven polyester, a specially engineered technical fabric designed to be stretch resistant and offer long term durability. Suspended using high-tension springs, the J-TexTM sprung base system is extremely strong and independently tested and proven to perform as well as regular permanent beds.
The Revolution also comes with a headboard to stop your pillows escaping. The patent pending design makes the Revolution more compact and more durable than traditional folding beds. The 360° castors allow you to simply glide this guest bed to where you need it, when you need it.
All JAY-BE® folding beds are made in the UK and come with a FREE lifetime frame guarantee for your complete quality assurance.
- British made with a lifetime frame guarantee
- Patent pending folding mechanism for optimum space saving J-TexTM sprung base system for durability, support and comfort Full width headboard in an Oak effect finish
- Memory foam mattress
- Exceeds British and European safety standards
- 360° castors for easy manoeuvrability
- Durable powder coat paint finish
- Suitable for regular use
- 25 Stone User weight
- Folded: W77cm (30.3in) x D26cm (10.2in) x H101cm (39.8in)
- Open: W77cm (30.3in) x L200cm (78.7in) x H32cm (12.6in) Height including headboard 48cm (18.9in)
- Bed weight: 18kg / 40lb
- Space under bed when open: 19cm (7.5in)
- Mattress dimensions: W68cm (26.8in) L190cm (74.8in) D10cm (3.9in)
For more detailed information please click here
Shipping: We deliver FREE within mainland UK on orders over £250. We deliver to UK and Scotland mainland addresses only. We regret that we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland, overseas addresses or the following postcodes: GY, JE, HS, PO30-PO41 (Isles of Wight), TR21-25 (Scilly Isles), IM1-9 (Isle of Man), BFPO, HS, IV, KW, ZE, KA27-28, PA20 - PA78, BT
Warranty: All the products on our website are subject to a one year Manufacturers Guarantee other than where stated differently. You are requested to check all products on delivery and any defects must be promptly reported to our Customer Service Team by telephone on 01252 543000 between 9am - 5pm Monday to Saturday.
Returns Policy: Please see our customer service area for details.