The JAY-BE® Revolution Folding Bed with Pocket Sprung Mattress combines innovative design with high quality materials to offer sumptuous comfort and durability as well as space-saving convenience. The patent pending design makes the Revolution more compact, sturdy and comfortable than traditional folding beds.
For luxurious personal comfort this JAY-BE® folding bed features a pocket sprung mattress, encapsulating over 400 individual pocket springs. Each spring works independently with the premium fillings to adapt to the contours of your body.
The mattress rests on the JAY-BE® J-TexTM sprung base system for the perfect combination of durability and full body support. J-TexTM is made from PVC coated woven polyester, a specially engineered technical fabric designed to be stretch resistant and offer long term durability. Suspended using high-tension springs, the J-TexTM sprung base system is extremely strong and independently tested and proven to perform as well as regular permanent beds.
All JAY-BE® folding beds are made in the UK and come with a FREE lifetime frame guarantee for your complete quality assurance.
- British made with a lifetime frame guarantee
- Patent pending folding mechanism for optimum space saving J-TexTM sprung base system for durability, support and comfort Full width headboard in an Oak effect finish
- Luxurious Pocket sprung mattress
- Exceeds British and European safety standards
- 360° castors for easy manoeuvrability
- Durable powder coat paint finish
- Suitable for regular use
- 25 Stone User weight
- Folded: W77cm (30.3in) x D26cm (10.2in) x H101cm (39.8in)
- Open: W77cm (30.3in) x L200cm (78.7in) x H32cm (12.6in) Height including headboard 48cm (18.9in)
- Bed weight: 21kg / 46lb
- Space under bed when open: 19cm (7.5in)
- Mattress dimensions: W68cm (26.8in) L190cm (74.8in) D10cm (3.9in)
For more detailed information please click here
Shipping: We deliver FREE within mainland UK on orders over £250. We deliver to UK and Scotland mainland addresses only. We regret that we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland, overseas addresses or the following postcodes: GY, JE, HS, PO30-PO41 (Isles of Wight), TR21-25 (Scilly Isles), IM1-9 (Isle of Man), BFPO, HS, IV, KW, ZE, KA27-28, PA20 - PA78, BT
Warranty: All the products on our website are subject to a one year Manufacturers Guarantee other than where stated differently. You are requested to check all products on delivery and any defects must be promptly reported to our Customer Service Team by telephone on 01252 543000 between 9am - 5pm Monday to Saturday.
Returns Policy: Please see our customer service area for details.