If you’re looking for a guest bed with a larger sleeping area and luxury comfort, then the JAY-BE® Royal folding bed with the latest patented Micro Pocket Spring technology could be the perfect choice for you. This premium folding bed combines all the benefits of a compact guest bed with the added luxurious of a pocket sprung mattress. Resting on a sprung slatted base, the pocket sprung mattress has over 600 individual springs, topped with sumptuous fillings which adapt to the shape of your body for exceptional personal comfort. The robust steel frame is finished in a high quality durable epoxy paint for a long lasting new look and the 360° castors allow easy manoeuvrability. Fully automatic folding legs make it easy to open and close in seconds.
All JAY-BE® folding beds are made in the UK and come with a FREE lifetime frame guarantee for your complete quality assurance.
- British made with a lifetime frame guarantee
- Suitable for regular use
- FSC Certified sprung slatted base for adaptable support Pocket sprung mattress
- Exceeds British and European safety standards
- Legs automatically open when unfolded
- 360° castors for easy manoeuvrability
- Folded: W82cm (32.3in) x D34cm (13.3in) x H100cm (39.4in)
- Open: W82cm (32.3in) x L192cm (75.6in) x H39cm (15.4in) Height to top of headboard 52cm (20.5in)
- Bed weight: 33kg / 73lb
- Space under bed when open: 25.5cm (10in)
- Mattress dimensions: W118cm (46.5in) L182cm (71.7in) D10cm (3.9in)
For more detailed information please click here
Shipping: We deliver FREE within mainland UK on orders over £250. We deliver to UK and Scotland mainland addresses only. We regret that we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland, overseas addresses or the following postcodes: GY, JE, HS, PO30-PO41 (Isles of Wight), TR21-25 (Scilly Isles), IM1-9 (Isle of Man), BFPO, HS, IV, KW, ZE, KA27-28, PA20 - PA78, BT
Warranty: All the products on our website are subject to a one year Manufacturers Guarantee other than where stated differently. You are requested to check all products on delivery and any defects must be promptly reported to our Customer Service Team by telephone on 01252 543000 between 9am - 5pm Monday to Saturday.
Returns Policy: Please see our customer service area for details.