The JAY-BE® Supreme folding bed is perfect for those looking for a larger sleeping area. The bed has a sturdy steel frame and the latest J-TexTM sprung base system to provide maximum comfort, durability and support. J-TexTM is made from PVC coated woven polyester, a specially engineered technical fabric designed to be stretch resistant and offer long term durability. Suspended using high-tension springs, the J-TexTM sprung base system is extremely strong and independently tested and proven to perform as well as regular permanent beds. Finished in a high quality, durable epoxy paint to keep it looking new for longer, the Supreme also has a headboard to stop your pillow escaping in the night.
The fully automatic leg mechanism means you can open and close it in seconds and the frame stands on 360°castors so manoeuvring is even easier. Unlike foam, the breathable Airflow Fibre Mattress fillings have a unique open cell structure for ventilation. This ensures that the mattress stays fresh when stored, as well as helping to maintain body temperature during sleep for optimum comfort.
All JAY-BE® folding beds are made in the UK and come with a FREE lifetime frame guarantee for your complete quality assurance.
- British made with a lifetime frame guarantee
- Suitable for regular use
- J-TexTM sprung base system for durability, support and comfort Breathable Air ow Fibre mattress
- Exceeds British and European safety standards
- Legs automatically open when unfolded
- 360° castors for easy manoeuvrability
- 35 Stone User weight
- Folded: W122cm (48in) x D29cm (11.4in) x H97cm (38.2in)
- Open: W122cm (48in) x L197cm (77.6in) x H38.5cm (15.2in) Height including headboard 51cm (20.1in)
- Bed weight: 26kg / 57lb
- Space under bed when open: 23.5cm (9.3in)
- Mattress dimensions: W120cm (47.2in) L191cm (75.2in) D10cm (3.9in)
For more detailed information please click here
Shipping: We deliver FREE within mainland UK on orders over £250. We deliver to UK and Scotland mainland addresses only. We regret that we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland, overseas addresses or the following postcodes: GY, JE, HS, PO30-PO41 (Isles of Wight), TR21-25 (Scilly Isles), IM1-9 (Isle of Man), BFPO, HS, IV, KW, ZE, KA27-28, PA20 - PA78, BT
Warranty: All the products on our website are subject to a one year Manufacturers Guarantee other than where stated differently. You are requested to check all products on delivery and any defects must be promptly reported to our Customer Service Team by telephone on 01252 543000 between 9am - 5pm Monday to Saturday.
Returns Policy: Please see our customer service area for details.