This JAY-BE® Supreme folding bed offers the benefits of Memory Foam with the convenience of compact design and long term durability. Perfect for unexpected sleepovers and regular visitors. Resting on the durable JAY-BE® J-TexTM sprung base system, the memory foam mattress combines high density rebound foam, topped with memory foam for pressure relieving comfort. The J-TexTM base is made from PVC coated woven polyester, a specially engineered technical fabric designed to be stretch resistant and offer long term durability. Suspended using high-tension springs, the J-TexTM sprung base system is extremely strong and independently tested and proven to perform as well as regular permanent beds.
The fully automatic leg mechanism means you can open and close the Supreme in seconds and the frame stands on 360°castors so manoeuvring is even easier.
All JAY-BE® folding beds achieve British, European and Internationally recognised safety standards and come with a free lifetime frame guarantee.
- British made with a lifetime frame guarantee
- Suitable for regular use
- J-TexTM sprung base system for durability, support and comfort Memory foam mattress
- Exceeds British and European safety standards
- Legs automatically open when unfolded
- 360° castors for easy manoeuvrability
- 25 Stone User weight
- Folded: W78cm (30.7in) x D29cm (11.4in) x H97cm (38.2in)
- Open: W78cm (30.7in) x L197cm (77.6in) x H40.5cm (15.9in) Height including headboard 51cm (20.1in)
- Bed weight: 18kg / 40lb
- Space under bed when open: 25cm (9.8in)
- Mattress dimensions: W77cm (30.3in) L191cm (75.2in) D10cm (3.9in)
For more detailed information please click here
Shipping: We deliver FREE within mainland UK on orders over £250. We deliver to UK and Scotland mainland addresses only. We regret that we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland, overseas addresses or the following postcodes: GY, JE, HS, PO30-PO41 (Isles of Wight), TR21-25 (Scilly Isles), IM1-9 (Isle of Man), BFPO, HS, IV, KW, ZE, KA27-28, PA20 - PA78, BT
Warranty: All the products on our website are subject to a one year Manufacturers Guarantee other than where stated differently. You are requested to check all products on delivery and any defects must be promptly reported to our Customer Service Team by telephone on 01252 543000 between 9am - 5pm Monday to Saturday.
Returns Policy: Please see our customer service area for details.