Meeting the legal requirements for contract use, the JAY-BE® Visitor Folding Bed is a practical and reliable solution for Guest Houses, Hotels and other contract environments. The robust steel frame is finished in a high-quality epoxy paint for a long lasting new look and the J-TexTM sprung base system offers exceptional support, durability, and comfort. The headboard means your guests won’t lose their pillows in the night and 360° castors make it easy to manoeuvre. The Visitor’s legs unfold automatically so it is also easy to open and close in seconds.
The Visitor’s J-TexTM sprung base is made from PVC coated woven polyester, a specially engineered technical fabric designed to be stretch resistant and offer long term durability. Suspended using high-tension springs, the JAY-BE® J-TexTM sprung base system is extremely strong and independently tested and proven to perform as well as regular permanent beds. Unlike foam, the unique open cell structure of the Air ow Fibre fillings enable the mattress to breathe, ensuring that it stays fresh when in storage.
This JAY-BE® folding bed achieves higher British, European and North American safety standards than regular domestic beds and comes with a free frame guarantee.
- British made with a lifetime frame guarantee
- Suitable for regular use
- J-TexTM sprung base system for durability, support and comfort Contract mattress
- Exceeds British, European & North American safety standards Legs automatically open when unfolded
- 360° castors for easy manoeuvrability
- 25 Stone User weight
- Suitable for use in contract environments (e.g. Hotels)
- Folded: W78cm (31in) x D34cm (13in) x H100cm (39in)
- Open: W78cm (31in) x L196cm (77in) x H40cm (16in) Height including headboard 51cm (20in)
- Bed weight: 15kg / 33lb
- Space under bed when open: 25cm (9.8in)
- Mattress dimensions: W77cm (30.3in) L191cm (75.2in) D10cm (3.9in)
For more detailed information please click here
Shipping: We deliver FREE within mainland UK on orders over £250. We deliver to UK and Scotland mainland addresses only. We regret that we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland, overseas addresses or the following postcodes: GY, JE, HS, PO30-PO41 (Isles of Wight), TR21-25 (Scilly Isles), IM1-9 (Isle of Man), BFPO, HS, IV, KW, ZE, KA27-28, PA20 - PA78, BT
Warranty: All the products on our website are subject to a one year Manufacturers Guarantee other than where stated differently. You are requested to check all products on delivery and any defects must be promptly reported to our Customer Service Team by telephone on 01252 543000 between 9am - 5pm Monday to Saturday.
Returns Policy: Please see our customer service area for details.