Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Regular Price: £129.99
Special Price Now £119.00
Regular Price: £229.99
Special Price Now £179.00
Regular Price: From: £249.00
Special Price Now From: £199.00
Regular Price: £149.99
Special Price Now £129.00
JAY-BE® is a family brand and cares about delivering high quality and great value smart sleeping solutions. Like you, we know that a regular healthy sleep is one of the most important factors supporting your child’s physical and mental development.
The JAY-BE® Simply Kids Pocket Sprung Anti-Allergy mattress is a premium option from the JAY-BE® Simply Kids range. The higher specification pocket sprung interior provides your child with exceptional reactive support. Each of the springs rest within their own individual pocket enabling them to move up and down independently; so, as your child moves during the night the springs respond in synchronisation with the contours of their body for optimum comfort.
This premium JAY-BE® children’s mattress also embodies the latest anti-allergy technology – Purotex®. Actively creating a cleaner and healthier sleeping environment, Purotex® is one of the most innovative and beneficial mattress technologies to help ensure a peaceful night’s sleep, especially for children who have a hyper-sensitive immune system.
Purotex® is a 100% natural pro-biotic remedy infused within the mattress fabric which absorbs moisture and lowers the presence of dust mites and other allergens, reducing the potential trigger of allergic reactions.
Topped with a deep cushion of breathable smart fibre comfort layers to offer substantial support for growing bones and muscles. These smart fibre comfort layers are also hypoallergenic and have an open cell structure, enabling the free flow of air through the mattress. This free flowing air reduces moisture build and in turn helps to prohibit mould and allergens. As a result, a more comfortable and temperature controlled sleeping environment is experienced.
JAY-BE® is an award-winning manufacturer and has undertaken lengthy research and development into sustainable mattress design. Committed to helping lower the industry’s carbon footprint, the comfort layers used in Simply Kids mattresses are fully recyclable, so you can sleep soundly in the knowledge that we are all contributing to the sustainability of our planet and future wellbeing.
All JAY-BE® Simply Kids mattresses are backed by a five-year manufacturer’s guarantee.
Roll-packed for your complete convenience.
- Foam Free comfort layers, free from harmful chemicals
- Pocket sprung interior. Each spring reacts independently to the contours of your body for more individual posture support
- Purotex® treated. A 100% natural probiotic technology which absorbs moisture and reduces the presence of dust-mite allergens, thereby reducing the potential trigger of allergic reactions
- Breathable for a drier, fresher and purer mattress
- Smart fibre comfort layers help to create a temperature controlled sleeping environment
- Hypoallergenic and dust-mite resistant for a healthier sleep environment
- Soft woven fabric sleeping surface for extra comfort
- Easy care - simply rotate regularly to maximise the life of the mattress
- Edge to Edge comfort layers for maximum sleeping area
- Made in the UK to meet British and European safety standards
- Mattress ready for use: W90cm (35.4in) L190cm (74.8in) D18cm (7in)
- Mattress packed: W33cm (12.9in) L33cm (12.9in) H10cm (39.3in)
- Weight: 14.8kg / 32.6lb
|Estimated Delivery Time||Next Day Delivery|
For more detailed information please click here
Shipping: We deliver FREE within mainland UK on orders over £250. We deliver to UK and Scotland mainland addresses only. We regret that we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland, overseas addresses or the following postcodes: GY, JE, HS, PO30-PO41 (Isles of Wight), TR21-25 (Scilly Isles), IM1-9 (Isle of Man), BFPO, HS, IV, KW, ZE, KA27-28, PA20 - PA78, BT
Warranty: All the products on our website are subject to a one year Manufacturers Guarantee other than where stated differently. You are requested to check all products on delivery and any defects must be promptly reported to our Customer Service Team by telephone on 01252 543000 between 9am - 5pm Monday to Saturday.
Returns Policy: Please see our customer service area for details.