Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Regular Price: £370.00
Special Price Now £299.00
Regular Price: £179.99
Special Price Now £149.00
Regular Price: £149.99
Special Price Now £119.00
Regular Price: £119.99
Special Price Now £99.00
Give your little toddler a good night’s sleep so you can have a good sleep too.
JAY-BE® is a family brand and cares about delivering high quality and great value smart sleeping solutions. Like you, we know that a regular healthy sleep is one of the most important factors supporting your child’s physical and mental development.
The JAY-BE® Toddler Anti-Allergy mattress offers all the benefits of the JAY-BE® Toddler Foam-Free mattress but also embodies the latest Purotex® anti-allergy technology. Actively creating a cleaner and healthier sleeping environment, Purotex® is one of the most innovative and beneficial mattress technologies to help ensure a peaceful night’s sleep, especially for children who have a hyper-sensitive immune system.
Infused within the mattress fabric, Purotex® is a 100% natural pro-biotic remedy which absorbs moisture and lowers the presence of dust mites and other allergens, thereby helping to reduce the potential trigger of allergic reactions.
At its core, this JAY-BE® Toddler mattress is constructed with a medium firmness spring to offer evenly distributed support throughout the night. The spring is topped with a high-density (HD) insulator pad to prevent spring feel and a deep cushion of breathable smart fibre comfort layers which to mould to the body’s contours for even more comfort.
As well as offering substantial support for growing bones and muscles, the breathable smart fibre comfort layers are hypoallergenic and have an open cell structure. These open cells allow the free flow of air through the mattress, which reduces moisture build up and in turn helps to prohibit mould and allergens. As a result, a more comfortable and ambient sleeping environment is created.
JAY-BE® is an award-winning manufacturer and has undertaken lengthy research and development into sustainable mattress design. Committed to helping lower the industry’s carbon footprint, the comfort layers used in JAY-BE® Toddler mattresses are fully recyclable, so you can sleep soundly in the knowledge that we are all contributing to the sustainability of our planet and future wellbeing.
All JAY-BE® Toddler mattresses are backed by a five-year manufacturer’s guarantee.
Roll-packed for your complete convenience.
- Foam Free comfort layers, free from harmful chemicals
- Purotex® treated. A 100% natural probiotic technology which absorbs moisture and reduces the presence of dust-mite allergens thereby reducing the potential trigger of allergic reactions
- Breathable for a drier, fresher and purer mattress
- Smart fibre comfort layers help to create a temperature controlled sleeping environment
- Hypoallergenic for a healthier sleeping environment
- Sprung interior for evenly distributed posture support
- Soft woven fabric sleeping surface for extra comfort
- Easy care - simply rotate regularly to maximise the life of the mattress
- Edge to Edge comfort layers for maximum sleeping area
- Made in the UK to meet British and European safety standards
Warning: Suitable for 2+ years. Not for use in cots
- Mattress ready for use: W70cm (27.5in) L140cm (55in) D10cm (3.9in)
- Mattress packed: W30cm (11.8in) L30cm (11.8in) H80cm (31.5in)
- Weight: 6.2kg / 13.6lb
|Estimated Delivery Time||Next Day Delivery|
|Size||Toddler (70cm x 140cm)|
For more detailed information please click here
Shipping: We deliver FREE within mainland UK on orders over £250. We deliver to UK and Scotland mainland addresses only. We regret that we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland, overseas addresses or the following postcodes: GY, JE, HS, PO30-PO41 (Isles of Wight), TR21-25 (Scilly Isles), IM1-9 (Isle of Man), BFPO, HS, IV, KW, ZE, KA27-28, PA20 - PA78, BT
Warranty: All the products on our website are subject to a one year Manufacturers Guarantee other than where stated differently. You are requested to check all products on delivery and any defects must be promptly reported to our Customer Service Team by telephone on 01252 543000 between 9am - 5pm Monday to Saturday.
Returns Policy: Please see our customer service area for details.