- Clinically Proven Better Sleep (read more here)
- Supreme Comfort & Support
- Recommended by Health Professionals
- 27cm Mattress Depth
- Regular Tension
- 9cm Medical Grade Foam with Pressure Relieving Cell Technology
- 2000 High-Spec Pocket Springs
- Edge 50 Support Foam (no roll off)
- High-Spec Tencel Cooling Cover
- 300gsm Fibre Comfort Quilt
- 5mm Foam Comfort Quilt
- Integrated Washable Mattress Protector
- 10 Year warrenty on the mattress (5 Year Guarantee and 5 Year Extended Warranty thereafter)
- Designed and Manufactured in the UK
The divan base is manufactured using kiln dried timber sourced from sustainable forests. All divans are covered in a wide choice of fabrics. If you require sprung edge (springs in the base) on your divan, please contact our shop by calling 01252 543000 or using the contact form on our site. The divan base features the following:
- FSC Certifed Wood, Scandinavian Pine
- Captive runners for drawers
- Birch plywood drawers
- 5 Year Guarantee on divan base
Please note headboard and accessories are not included. You can see matching headboards here.
Mattresses are available in the following sizes:
Single 3" - 90 x 190cm
Small Double 4" - 120 x 190cm
Double 4"6' - 135 x 190cm
King 5" - 150 x 198cm
Super King 6" - 180 x 198cm
Accurate color CANNOT be guaranteed based on these swatches and are for approximate representation only. If exact color is an issue, please refer to the sample book at our shop, call us on 01252 543000 or contact us and we can deliver one in the post.
For more detailed information please click here
Shipping: We deliver FREE within mainland UK on orders over £250. We deliver to UK and Scotland mainland addresses only. We regret that we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland, overseas addresses or the following postcodes: GY, JE, HS, PO30-PO41 (Isles of Wight), TR21-25 (Scilly Isles), IM1-9 (Isle of Man), BFPO, HS, IV, KW, ZE, KA27-28, PA20 - PA78, BT
Warranty: All the products on our website are subject to a one year Manufacturers Guarantee other than where stated differently. You are requested to check all products on delivery and any defects must be promptly reported to our Customer Service Team by telephone on 01252 543000 between 9am - 5pm Monday to Saturday.
Returns Policy: Please see our customer service area for details.