This Salus Absolute Comfort i-plus 1000 medium mattress incorporates the latest Salus technologies for improved support and comfort.
The new i-plus pressure relieving layer, works in harmony with 1000 individual pocket springs (equivalent to a king size mattress) to provide a responsive, pressure relieving and supportive sleeping surface, promoting better quality sleep with all the attendant health and wellbeing benefits this brings. ESP (Engineered Protection System) helps to maximise the sleeping area by locking in the latest spring technology.
The luxurious 4-way stretch quilted cover with the Adaptive® technology treatment responds dynamically to enhance the evaporation of the mattress covering material. During sleep the body is constantly emitting warmth and humidity. The ability of the bedding, especially immediately below the body, to deal with the warmth and humidity is essential for recuperative sleep. Adaptive® wicks away moisture, and combined with the added evaporation helps create a cool and dry sleep environment. Adaptive® also has a positive effect on the softness of the fabric.
- 10 year guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Firmness guide - medium feel
- i-plus top layer for pressure-relieving comfort.
- i-plus works in harmony with 1000 individual pocket springs (equivalent to a king size mattress) for even pressure distribution and complete support.
- The Engineered Protection Surround System (EPS) ‘locks in’ the latest spring technology, whilst maximising the sleeping surface area.
- Luxurious, 4-way stretch quilted cover features Adaptive® technology to keep you comfortably cool and dry, night after night.
- All mattresses are made in the UK to National Bed Federation approved standards.
Mattresses are 22cm deep and are available in the following sizes:
Single 3" - 90 x 190cm
Small Double 4" - 120 x 190cm
Double 4"6' - 135 x 190cm
King 5" - 150 x 198cm
Super King 6" - 180 x 198cm
Please note headboard and accessories are not included. Click on the links to see matching headboards and divans.
For more detailed information please click here
Shipping: We deliver FREE within mainland UK on orders over £250. We deliver to UK and Scotland mainland addresses only. We regret that we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland, overseas addresses or the following postcodes: GY, JE, HS, PO30-PO41 (Isles of Wight), TR21-25 (Scilly Isles), IM1-9 (Isle of Man), BFPO, HS, IV, KW, ZE, KA27-28, PA20 - PA78, BT
Warranty: All the products on our website are subject to a one year Manufacturers Guarantee other than where stated differently. You are requested to check all products on delivery and any defects must be promptly reported to our Customer Service Team by telephone on 01252 543000 between 9am - 5pm Monday to Saturday.
Returns Policy: Please see our customer service area for details.