If you are looking to find a good looking, space saving bed with the option of making a real colour statement to impress friends this inspiring bed could be the answer to your prayers. Designed with creative children in mind with room for study, storage and display as well as a great place for a good night's sleep for little ones. The neat fitted appearance of this bed conceals a useful storage area under the bed for bulky things such as suitcases or maybe even just lots of pillows for a secret den area. The main construction of the bedframe is produced in solid pine ensuring sturdy, long lasting quality. Trendy design with full panelled headboards. Pull out Desk and Cube Units produced in hardwearing MDF.
- Features Mid Sleeper Bed with Pull out Desk on castors and 2 x Cube Units with 2 doors included in each
- Recommended min. age 6 yrs
- Size of Mid Sleeper Bed with Pull Out Desk closed H1090xW1255xL2082 mm
- Size of Mid Sleeper Bed with Pull Out Desk fully open H1090xW1750xL2082 mm
- Desk pushes easily under the bed leaving only the shelving part extended out from the bed (ca. 200 mm) Desk has child friendly rounded corners.
- Desk dims: H722xW750xL900 mm
- Ladder and Desk can be fitted either side
- Flat steps on ladder for comfort and safety
- This bed takes a continental sized mattress 900x2000 mm - see our choice of Stompa mattresses
- Bed includes Wooden Slats
- White lacquered finish
- Size of Cube Unit H720xW800xD399 mm
- Cube Unit available with white, pink, lime, nero or blue doors for this combination. You decide where to fit the doors.
- Easy grip brushed steel metal handles on the cube unit
|Estimated Delivery Time||7-10 Days|
|Select Foot End||Low Foot End|
For more detailed information please click here
Shipping: We deliver FREE within mainland UK on orders over £250. We deliver to UK and Scotland mainland addresses only. We regret that we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland, overseas addresses or the following postcodes: GY, JE, HS, PO30-PO41 (Isles of Wight), TR21-25 (Scilly Isles), IM1-9 (Isle of Man), BFPO, HS, IV, KW, ZE, KA27-28, PA20 - PA78, BT
Warranty: All the products on our website are subject to a one year Manufacturers Guarantee other than where stated differently. You are requested to check all products on delivery and any defects must be promptly reported to our Customer Service Team by telephone on 01252 543000 between 9am - 5pm Monday to Saturday.
Returns Policy: Please see our customer service area for details.