A solid bed designed to impress and it certainly does in terms of functionality; - feel on top of the world with stylish loft living, leaving plenty of space below for studying using the spacious built in desk. Fill the integrated shelves with books, CD's, games whilst chatting to your friend lazing about in the comfy chair bed which also creates a speedy sleepover solution. Store, study, chill and sleepover in the space of just one bed! If you want to spice up the bed with more colour and storage space we have designed our Cube Unit to fit neatly under the desk, - good thinking if space is tight! Mainly constructed from solid pine with some parts in MDF. Durable and lasting quality.
- Features High Sleeper Bed with integrated desk and shelving system
- Recommended min age 6 years for sleeping in top bunk
- Size of Bed H1744xW1051xL2082 mm with chair bed closed
- Easy Extendable Chair Bed Size H260xW802xL935 mm in closed position (extends to max length 2033mm)
- Hinged foam cushion set which flips out to make a comfortable mattress with a cosy cushion for the pull out bed.
- Wide choice of colour for the chair bed cushion set: Red, Pink, Lime Green, Black & Blue
- Integrated desk and shelving unit can be positioned LH/RH to suit your room
- Flat steps on ladder for comfort and safety
- This bed takes a continental sized mattress 900x2000 mm - see our choice of Stompa mattresses
- Bed includes Wooden Slats
- White lacquered finish
|Estimated Delivery Time||7-10 Days|
For more detailed information please click here
Shipping: We deliver FREE within mainland UK on orders over £250. We deliver to UK and Scotland mainland addresses only. We regret that we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland, overseas addresses or the following postcodes: GY, JE, HS, PO30-PO41 (Isles of Wight), TR21-25 (Scilly Isles), IM1-9 (Isle of Man), BFPO, HS, IV, KW, ZE, KA27-28, PA20 - PA78, BT
Warranty: All the products on our website are subject to a one year Manufacturers Guarantee other than where stated differently. You are requested to check all products on delivery and any defects must be promptly reported to our Customer Service Team by telephone on 01252 543000 between 9am - 5pm Monday to Saturday.
Returns Policy: Please see our customer service area for details.