The Crown Windermere is designed for use in the Hospitals, Nursing homes and other extreme contract environments. The mattress is tailored in a highly durable, breathable, antimicrobial, urea and water resistant mattress fabric. The Crown’s heavy gauge steel frame is finished in durable epoxy paint which is easy to wipe clean. High performance 360° steel castors make the Crown easy to manoeuvre and the lockable feature makes the bed easy to secure in place for added safety. The J-TexTM sprung base system to provide the ultimate in supportive comfort.
The J-TexTM base is made from PVC coated woven polyester, a specially engineered technical fabric designed to be stretch resistant and offer long term durability. Suspended using high-tension springs, the J-TexTM sprung base system is extremely strong and independently tested and proven to perform as well as regular permanent beds.This JAY-BE® guest bed achieves higher British, European and North American safety standards than normal domestic beds, making it suitable for use in the most demanding contract environments.
All JAY-BE® folding beds are made in the UK and come with a FREE lifetime frame guarantee for your complete quality assurance.
- British made with a lifetime frame guarantee
- J-TexTM Sprung base system for durability, support and comfort
- Breathable, antimicrobial, urea and water-resistant mattress
- Exceeds British, European and North American safety standards
- Resistant to microbial growth including E-Coli and MRSA
- Hypo-allergenic forming an effective barrier against bed mites
- Suitable for use in contract environments (e.g. Hotels)
- Folded: W76cm (29.9in) x D53cm (20.9in) x H92cm (36.2in)
- Open: W76cm (29.9in) x L197cm (77.6in) x H42cm (16.5in) Height to top of headboard 70cm (27.6in)
- Bed weight: 30kg / 66lb
- Space under bed when open: 21cm (8.3in)
- Mattress dimensions: W76cm (29.9in) L190cm (74.8in) D18cm (7.1in)