Perfect for unexpected sleepovers and regular visitors, the JAY-BE® Supreme folding bed has a sturdy steel frame and the latest J-TexTM sprung base system to provide maximum comfort, durability and support. J-TexTM is made from PVC coated woven polyester, a specially engineered technical fabric designed to be stretch resistant and offer long term durability. Suspended using high-tension springs, the J-TexTM sprung base system is extremely strong and independently tested and proven to perform as well as regular permanent beds. Finished in a high quality, durable epoxy paint to keep it looking new for longer, the Supreme also has a headboard to stop your pillow escaping in the night.
The fully automatic leg mechanism means you can open and close it in seconds and the frame stands on 360°castors so manoeuvring is even easier. Unlike foam, the breathable Air ow Fibre Mattress fillings have a unique open cell structure for ventilation. This ensures that the mattress stays fresh when stored, as well as helping to maintain body temperature during sleep for optimum comfort.
All JAY-BE® folding beds are made in the UK and come with a FREE lifetime frame guarantee for your complete quality assurance.
- British made with a lifetime frame guarantee
- Suitable for regular use
- J-TexTM sprung base system for durability, support and comfort Breathable Air ow Fibre mattress
- Exceeds British and European safety standards
- Legs automatically open when unfolded
- 360° castors for easy manoeuvrability
- 25 Stone User weight
- Folded: W78cm (30.7in) x D29cm (11.4in) x H97cm (38.2in)
- Open: W78cm (30.7in) x L197cm (77.6in) x H40.5cm (15.9in) Height including headboard 51cm (20.1in)
- Bed weight: 16kg / 35lb
- Space under bed when open: 25cm (9.8in)
- Mattress dimensions: W77cm (30.3in) L191cm (75.2in) D10cm (3.9in)